Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Impulse

This scene takes place on a airplane. Two strangers sitting next to each other. Starts with the man trying to get to his seat.


M: Excuse me.
W: Ugh...
M: Sorry, didn't men to hit you.
W: Yeah....right.
M: Do you happen to know the time?
W: Yes.
(awkward silence)
M: Would you mind telling me the time?
W: Its 7.
M: Thank you.
Flight Attendant: Could I get you guys something to drink?
M: Ladies first.
W: I'll have a water.
M: Same here.
F.A.: I'll be back with those.


F.A.: Here's your water miss, and for you sir.
W: YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!! YOU SPILLED YOUR DRINK ALL OVER ME ON PURPOSE!!!
M: Oh! I am so sorry. That was not on purpose. Here, let me help you.
W: DO NOT TOUCH ME! I can do it myself. Can I get another seat, somewhere far from here?
F.A.: Let me see what I can do. It seems we have some room up front, if you would just follow me.
W: Finally, I can get away from him!
M: ha ha, now I have the row to myself.

1 comment:

  1. Action: All the Man wants is to have the row to himself. He sees an uptight women in his row, so he knows what he has to do.

    Conflict: Well at first there is a women in his row. So he needs to piss her off so that she won't want to sit next to him anymore.

    Event: When the Man spills his water all over her. That is when she decices that it is going to be a long flight unless she goes and sits somewhere else.

    Some possible changes that I could have made: I could have made it more clear that the man just wanted a row to himself, and possibly could have made him do more little things that would annoy the women, to build it up to were she absolutely has to move.

    ReplyDelete